Selasa, 06 Januari 2009

Questionnaire Miyavi!!!

Nah, giliran gw lagi neh… gw bukannya lupa, tapi kan wawancarain si meev dulu.. wohohoh…XD here we go… MIYAVI!!!!!!!**kirei**

Q.01 In 2008, did you complete the things you set out to do?

Miyavi: I completed them!

Q.02 Any memory in particular that left an impression on you in 2008?

Miyavi: World tour!

Q.03 What was the most expensive thing you purchased in 2008?

Miyavi: Euro! (I thinks he’s talking about the money currency >>)

Q.04 A place you have gone frequently to in 2008?

Miyavi: Narita International Airport! (It’s an obvious choice xD…He, as an artist, has to travel often, therefore he needs to go the airport)

Q.05 Were you glad about anything in particular in 2008?

Miyavi: [I’m glad about] coming back from Brazil safely!

Q.06 Were you angry about anything in particular in 2008?

Miyavi: Not particularly!

Q.07 Were you sad about anything in particular in 2008?

Miyavi: Nothing!

Q.08 Is there something you regret doing in 2008?

Miyavi: Being knowledgeable! (I think he means that he would have preferred to not learn too much new things and remain ignorant. Like the expression goes: “Ignorance is bliss”)

Q.09 In 2008, the toughest thing for you was?

Miyavi: I forgot!

Q.10 Did you experience a tightening feeling in your chest in 2008? (I know this question sounds weird, but I’m guessing the interviewer is asking whether or not Miyavi experienced any strong emotions...possibly due to love or any other similar strong feeling? >>)

Miyavi: Hearing such things like this one here [make me have that feeling]! (I’m not so sure about this sentence, but I think he’s saying that he experiences a strong feeling when he gets asked questions like this one.)

Q.11 What things were you into in 2008? (I think the interviewer is referring to hobbies/interests Miyavi is into)

Miyavi: The iPhone!

Q.12 What kanji character best represents this whole year for you?

Miyavi: [Being] silly, I’ll say it’s “" every year for me! (The kanji he chose means “elegance” and “grace.”No wonder he says that kanji best represents every year for him… it’s part of his name-> -miyavi ! xD)

Q.13 In 2008, what caused the most tension in you?


Miyavi: Nothing!

Q.14 In what [endeavor], did you work the hardest [or try your best] in 2008?

Miyavi: All [things]! (I think he means that he always tries his best in all the things he does^^ )

Q.15 What are your plans for December 31st?

Miyavi: To cross over to [ the next] year! (I think he means he’s going to wait for the clock to change and welcome the year 2009…just like the rest of us :P)

Q.16 To conclude, please mention your aspirations for the year 2009.

Miyavi: Ahhh! Tokyo Psycho! (lmao, His aspiration is pretty weird. Does it mean that next year he wants to become even more crazy & hyper than he already is? *scared* xD)

0 komen, kalo ga mau ga usah!:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey